Job Description Workshop NDT Lead Storeman with Stork:
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Responsible for plant and equipment maintenance in accordance with procedures
Tasks and Responsibilities as Workshop NDT Lead Storeman:
Servicing. Maintenance & Testing
- Focal Point for co-ordination and processing of all workshop equipment activities.
- Actively participate and contribute in the day-to-day interface between R-Plant & Operations.
- Support with Mobilisation & Demobilisation of Integrity Equipment & Heat Treatment Equipment
- Support the Integrity Plant and Equipment stock control.
- Responsible for the allocation of work and subsequent final quality inspection.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate maintenance records are maintained.
- General plant & equipment maintenance, in accordance with procedures and manufacturers guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer and company deliverables are met.
- Responsible for the management and accuracy of stock levels inclusive of spares and the completion of routine audits on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with the management and recall of all out of certification plant items.
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort. Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork. As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement
- Develop others skills and experience.
- Assist with the compilation of check sheets, to facilitate stores manifesting.
- Assist with ensuring that accurate inspection records are maintained.
- Assist with the compilation of certification packs including operators’ instructions, and ensuring that all are valid
At Stork, we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Workshop NDT Lead Storeman :
Education & Experience
- GCSE, Higher education or experience commensurate with the role and have demonstrated an appropriate level of technical competence.
- PUWER & LOLER
- COSHH & Manual Handling
- Task Risk Assessment
- Forklift License
- Environmental Awareness
- Product Specific Training
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the client.
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life assurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Hours: 40 hours
Working Arrangements: Workshop/Office Based
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; Safer together Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
Are you the person we're looking for? We're looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. For more information please contact the Recruiter on Careers@stork.com