Do you have a experience as a warehouse manager? Then this could the opportunity for you!
Vestas Celtic Wind Technology > Global Service Supply Chain > Onshore Tools WH, UK
Vestas are a world leading, renewable energy company that develop, build, install and maintain wind turbines all over the globe. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager for our new Tools storage facility in Seaham, County Durham. If you have a leadership mindset with warehouse management experience, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the warehouse in line with standards
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor performance and establish continuous improvement
- Continuously improve warehouse processes using lean methodologies and prepare annual budget
- Implement employee relations policies and standards.
- Enforce safety guidelines to create secure work environment
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Min. 3-5 years experience in warehouse management or similar manager role
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Financials experience and knowledge
As a person, we believe you have/are:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we offer
We offer an exciting role with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within an inspiring, dynamic and international work environment. To play your part in the world-saving, renewable energy sector.
Your work location will be at Vestas Seaham, GB.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.