Who is looking for one of the most sought-after Sales roles?
- Are you looking to work in an industry that will ALWAYS be busy?
- Fed up trying to sell products no one wants!
- Searching for a company that looks after you - incentives, top quality training and a great basic salary and car allowance?
- Do you get a buzz door chapping, speaking to a new client and closing a deal worth thousands?
This role is for determined Sales professionals looking to work for a business that will give you every tool you require to succeed.
- Excellent internal team to generate leads for you to convert
- The best products to sell to Businesses who have a need
- The support of true industry professionals with extensive knowledge
- Comprehensive training and development
- Fantastic team environment
So what will you be selling?
- A comprehensive suite of energy management services: electricity and natural gas procurement, efficiency, solar, and BUDA (Building Utility Data Analytics).
- While experience in these areas would be a great start, it is not essential - Field sales experience (business to business) is.
You will partner with clients to develop return on investment solutions within various areas within the Energy Sector including:
- Electricity and natural gas, efficiency auditing, peak demand management, lighting retrofits, solar, and emerging technologies designed to monitor and verify usage through our proprietary BUDA, Building Utility Data Analytics, system.
This is a key role within the business so you will take time to learn about a business’ needs to deliver solutions for their organisation - offering tailored quotes.
So what do you have to do to make lots of money?????
- Promote and sell products and services
- Understand and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the energy commodity market, utilized to develop buying strategies for clients
- Provide clients with product options, price quotations, service overviews, market buying opportunities that fit a customer specific energy strategy
- Contact prospective and current customers to solicit sales of company products and services through effective telephone communication, email correspondence and in person meetings
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries
- Travel to customer locations to present products and services
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism that is reflective of the Secure Energy brand and its values during all interactions with customers
- Coordinate with Efficiency Team, Energy Account Representatives and specialists to collect account information - do your research
- Clearly communicate instructions and expectations to assigned team members and responsibly utilizes company resources to meet quota
- Maintain accurate activity records and reporting requirements in Salesforce CRM program