The R&A Upstream Analyst will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of their fixed asset responsibilities. They will need to build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process.
The role will be supporting Fixed Asset accounting for Shell Energy Holdings Australia Ltd. Their responsibilities will cover:
- Execute Capital Expenditure related system runs in line with group timelines
- Post month end related journals
- Upload of relevant data for system processing
- Troubleshoot & investigate system errors
- Understand and support specialized requirements for fixed asset in Upstream business
- Support Financial analysis by providing commentaries on monthly movements and balances
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements met on a timely basis
- Operating all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Participate in R&A special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential
- Cooperation with multiple stakeholders