Turnaround Maintenance Interface Engineer
ISS International SpA is looking for an Interface Engineer for a Turnaround Maintenance (TAM) of two Oil Processing complexes in Republic of Congo (Brazzaville).
- BS+ degree in Engineering.
- At least 12 years of experience in Project and Interface Engineering roles in the Oil & Gas and Energy industry.
- Broad experience in Turnarounds / Major Shutdowns.
- Starting date: September/October 2022;
Duration: 12 months with high probability of extension
- Working schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week;
- Rotation: 42 days ON / 14 days OFF inclusive of travelling days
- Logistics: accommodation, food, transport and flight tickets provided