Turbine Performance Analyst with German
PL, Szczecin | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 7837
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to have a genuine influence on changes in the process and on creating improvements and innovations? If yes, you should join to Vestas!
Service > Service Operations > Turbine Performance Analytics SBU NCE
Turbine Performance Analytics (TPA) major objective is to deliver to the customers across the globe reports in superior formats - related to wind turbine electrical power production.
On a daily basis, we are in cross border dialogue with different cultures which makes our work even more interesting but also more challenging and demanding. Taking under consideration the huge amount of complex aspects we deal with, each working day in TPA is a real challenge.
- Turbines data preparation and verification for the purpose of performance reporting
- Creation of monthly and weekly performance reports for Vestas customers worldwide
- Verification of turbines performance data correctness
- Preparation of precise calculations of contractual indicators
- Support internal departments and customers with special data analyses as a response to ad hoc needs and expectations
- An academic degree in e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- Knowledge of English language on a minimum B2 level is a must
- German language - minimum B2 level
- Feeling comfortable with numbers, calculations etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving
- Willingness to work with database systems (administration and analysis)
- Well organised with attention to details
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skill
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally.
You will work at our office in Szczecin.
Please apply no later than 5th of August 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.