VN, Ho Chi Minh City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 10373
Are you interested in working in an international environment? Do you want to build your career as a Transport Specialist? Then keep reading, this could be the next step on your career.
Global Supply Chain > Transport and Customs > Field Support and Project Pan-Asia & China
Be part of a highly dedicated team, that strive to deliver end to end transport solutions across the Asia Pacific and China. The department consists of 24 employees in 4 different locations throughout the region. You work in a global environment with interfaces with the regional functions in Asia as well as Global Functions.
- Ensure safe, timely and cost-effective delivery to wind farm locations in Vietnam in close collaboration with construction, procurement and quality
- Supervise loading and unloading of materials at storage areas and project site.
- Coordinate deliveries and delivery changes with all involved stakeholders
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in case of delays and damages
- Investigate and support problem-solving of delivery and transport quality issues
- Monitor and report transport risks
- Supplier Performance Management of service providers
- Tertiary degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in transport operations, complaint handling, business planning and risk assessment including project management
- Demonstrated experience in material handling and logistics operations of Wind Turbine Generators
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistics operations and practices
- SAP & MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of OSHA transportation safety regulations
- Team player with good social skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in the cross-functional and team environment.
- Good understanding of all aspects of Project & Stakeholder Management.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to test your skills and develop professionally.
Work location is in Ho Chi Minh City
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th August 2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.