Technicien de maintenance H/F, Confolens
FR, Niort | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 9953
Do you feel enthusiastic about contributing in shaping a sustainable energy future? Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy? Then take a closer look at this career opportunity and join Vestas!
Sales > SBU > Service
The Service Department is responsible for the smooth running of our customer’s wind farms, ensuring the highest levels of performance from each turbine for its entire lifespan. It works to ensure that the turbines are operational to their maximum capacity, delivering the best possible energy yield for customers. As such, the team is key to maintaining long-term customer loyalty.
The Service Technician utilizes skills and training to perform maintenance work on assigned wind turbines. The Technician will follow specific schedules and procedures including safety protocol, turbine service and/or installation processes, and other direct and detailed verbal and written instruction.
Reporting to the Area Supervisor, the key tasks are to:
• Maintain Vestas wind turbines at customer wind farms throughout the region.
• Monitor WTG performance.
• Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
• Report turbine conditions and collect turbine data for research analysis.
• Ensure Vestas health and safety procedures and quality requirements are followed.
• Liaise professionally and effectively with customers and other Vestas teams.
• 2 years technical degree in Electric or Mechanic OR a technical education preferably in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar position, such as in the electricity or maintenance industry.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand basic drawings and schematics.
• The ability to work at heights and in challenging weather conditions.
• Geographical mobility inside the region and sometimes inside the country
• Good IT skills in Microsoft Office, as well as software skills for data collection and reporting.
• Good understanding of written and spoken English and French
• Valid Driver’s License
• Team spirit
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.