TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM LEAD (MECHANICAL/PIPING) – DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is looking for a Technical Services Team Lead (Mechanical/Piping) to work on a project based in Kazakhstan.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent and technical specialty.
- At least 10 years of discipline related work experience with at least 7 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Experience in the design of oil and gas treatment plants for production with removal of hydrogen sulphide
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills, including preparation of official reports and presentations and the ability to work with a wide range of people in multicultural and multifunctional environment
- Experience matured in projects with high H2S content (up to 23%)
- Ability to analyze the progress of work and prepare reports on the work performed
- Excellent understanding of the importance of HSE in planning and implementing projects; proactive approach to HSE and safety / hazard management
- Full understanding of the importance of planning and implementing projects
- Ability to engage in the work environment with a focus on achieving project results
- Ability to interact with equipment suppliers as well as with internal technical specialists and other technical specialists
- The ability to effectively collaborate with design contractors and interact with Company’s specialists to make decisions
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project/Primavera)
- Previous experience matured on high pressure projects as advantages
Rate: US$ negotiable per worked day net of Kazakh tax
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
Status: Single status Residential basis working 5 days a week, 8 hours per day.
Benefits: Client pays medical insurance/medical evacuation, Accommodation (single status standard). 32 work days of annual leave (unpaid) and 2 paid home leave return flights per residential assignment year.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.