Imagine a future where you help ensure efficient project and change implementation and stable operation in one of the largest and most complex SAP system landscapes in Denmark
Join us in this role where you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of financial business applications for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to Global Delivery Centre, Warsaw
You’ll be part of the SAP Finance, HR and Utilities team where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with the business to ensure innovation and automation of our SAP environment functionalities. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day. We’re working according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework) and introducing DevOps, where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building ABAP-based solutions to fulfil given requirements
- maintaining and customising existing applications and systems
- providing support to application and operational issues across production environment
- continuously improving your qualifications within other technologies
- working closely with the business when delivering your tasks.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have extensive experience with SAP ABAP programming, including object-oriented programming and debugging
- have moderate knowledge of SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 (or willingness to learn)
- have moderate experience with FI or HCM modules
- have a basic knowledge about SAP test automation tools (e.g. like Worksoft)
- have strong analytical skills and understand technical issues from a customer perspective
- possess excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you might participate in Agile workshops and meetings in Denmark.