Purpose & Accountabilities:
FO Data CP enables Contracting & Procurement to become the Commercial Powerhouse of Shell with innovative data solutions. The Team Manager – Data C&P will be a key player in achieving this through strengthening partnerships in E2E teams; liberating more value from operational excellence and digitalisation; and by developing happy, talented, motivated and trusted people.
The Team Manager works closely with the Contracting & Procurement (CP) Function and the Businesses to manage the end-to-end data processes of a performance unit; to deliver top quartile data quality and processes which enable contract operationalization in the procure-to-pay process; and to lead and develop a team to achieve and deliver operational excellence.
- Assure flawless controls, process execution and relevant standards including data quality
- Ensure operations of the team meet the business requirements and targets on a continuous basis, including providing timely and accurate exception reporting, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement for sustainable corrective actions together with the business units
- Support process improvement to ensure delivery of targeted CI benefits for area of operation, including sponsorship/leading of CI projects
- Lead stakeholder engagements with CP to ensure performance, root cause analysis, exceptions, future demand planning and prioritisation. Be the key leader and holding accountability for the data performance of a CP/business unit
- Attract, inspire, coach and develop a high performing and engaged team
Financial Dimensions: Dependent on the business unit to which the individual is assigned to.
Business Dimensions: This is a key position on a complex global change journey, with considerable impact on operational excellence across CP, Finance and the Businesses across the Group.
- Data and process management within a performance unit
- 8-12 operations staff in the SBOs
This position requires working closely with staff across different levels in Contracts & Procurement, Businesses and Finance