- Support and provide inputs for improvements on the new Workday process design, leading to high value business outcomes including implementation
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement and data quality remediation; provide recommendation to Process Architect and Talent Excellence
- Acting as Talent Process, Data and Systems Subject Matter Expert providing support to HR Operations
- Working with business requestors to define/analyze business requirements for systems changes and assess implications on related processes within Workday and Shell People
- Managing change requests in partnership with Talent Excellence, Process Architect and HRIT as part of Scrum Cycle
- Providing inputs in product roadmap based on ‘performance’ information and stakeholder feedback
- Reviewing and approving which roles in Workday (in accordance to the WD role Assignment Matrix) should have access to data (i.e. talent pools)
The Talent Operations Advisor works virtually with stakeholders of different seniority ranging from Talent Excellence, Talent Process Architect, HR Process Analysts (Resource & Develop), HRIT, HRMI, HR Partners (Talent Advisors, HRitC, HRitB, P&S), Global & Regional Businesses and Support Organizations and other HR Operations teams.
- Provide expertise and support to global Talent processes and activities, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Workday and Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees.
- Delivers Talent Operations including management of cases according to established ways of working, including timely escalation of complex queries to Talent Excellence, HR Process Analyst, HR Process Architect Plan & Resource and policy teams.
- Execute and take ownership of a variety of HR Talent process activities ensuring high quality data management in WorkDay, Shell People, Workplace Accessibility site, and other Talent systems such as Orbit.
- Act as the expert for Talent Processes and related activities. This includes supporting projects as a process expert.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement and sharing best practices within the team, striving for an employee-centric service delivery.
- Knowledgeable on IRM and Data Privacy regulations. Adhere and promote the IRM and Data Privacy rules. Report all IRM and Data Privacy breaches.
- Represent the Talent Operations Team on various forums and preparing/giving presentation on Talent topics.
- Liaise and build partnerships with key Talent stakeholders, e.g. Talent Excellence, Talent Advisors, HR partners (HRitC, HRitB, P&S), Global Operation Support (GOS), HR MI, HRIT and other HR Services teams. This includes clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Provides input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/job aids).
- Demonstrate customer focus in a culturally diverse environment, maintain credibility and strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Handling complex and confidential individual cases with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure, whereby setting priorities is key to deliver quality output on time.
- Knowledge and understanding of global, local, and location-specific HR Talent policies and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, including sensitive or challenging discussions. Adapts in an environment with a variety of stakeholders, both in terms of seniority, location and discipline.
- Acting as change management ambassador for any changes to ways of working and/or processes.
- Identify and apply best practices to increase efficiency. Demonstrating drive for continuous improvement by addressing issues/gaps and implementing new solutions.
- Scope: Global Talent Processes covering Shell Employees and Joint Ventures
Team Size: Role has no direct report but will have outcomes delivered through others through influence
Work schedule: 3pm – 12mn, Manila Time, Full time