Role Summary: Offers the opportunity as an experienced Pump Operator - Coiled Tubing to join the team in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintains Coiled Tubing, Nitrogen units, auxiliary equipment and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use without constant direct supervision
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Conducts pre-mobilization equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy
- Prepares all pre-job calculations, prepare pre-job plan
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Diploma preferred Minimum 2 year of experience in Coiled Tubing &Nitrogen Services
- Excellent Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills
- Thorough understanding of basic oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Able to operate Nitrogen pump and/or coiled tubing unit
- Ability to operate all pumps including: N2 equipment,
- Coiled Tubing unit, cranes and any ancillary equipment used in Coiled
Tubing operations is required
- Ability and willingness to be away from home multiple days at a time
Locations: Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.