Student Worker, Plant Service Solutions
DK, Copenhagen | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Temporary | ID: 10318
Are you currently enrolled in a Master’s degree within Engineering and Sustainable Energy (or similar)? Do you want to get hands-on experience with developing and implementing new innovative solutions to optimise the performance of Vestas power plants? Do you see yourself as curious and goal-oriented and do you get motivated by working with stakeholders around the world? Then this might be something for you! We are now looking for a Student worker to join our Plant Service Solutions team in our office in Copenhagen.
Service > Service Commercial Management > Plant Service Solutions
You will join the department Plant Service Solutions within Vestas Service organisation. The department is responsible for developing and implementing new innovative solutions with the aim to optimise the performance of existing Vestas power plants.
As Student worker your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in product development by understanding the current pool of Vestas Service capabilities and market requirements
- Gather internal information from different Vestas departments to assist with the continuous product improvement
- Perform advanced quantitative analysis to simulate the effect of new product ideas
- Present your analytical framework and findings across all Vestas global regions to contribute to knowledge building and sharing
- Ad hoc and daily operational tasks
The ideal candidate is enrolled in a Master’s Engineering degree within Sustainable Energy (or similar). Furthermore, we expect the candidate to have:
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Basic modelling skills (ideally, Python)
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Work experience from previous student worker positions is beneficial
As a person you:
- Have a natural curiosity and are eager to learn
- Are goal-oriented
- Are organised and structured
- Are open-minded and empathetic
- Have an interest in renewable energy
What we offer
We offer an exciting Student worker position with great opportunities for professional and personal growth in an inspiring environment. You will become part of a competent and international team with high work ethics, where you will collaborate with various global stakeholders. You will gain relevant work experience and know-how on doing business on a global scale.
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Expected working hours: 15-25 hours weekly.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than the 13th of August 2020.
For additional information, please contact Ondrej Broz, Product Manager, Vestas Service on +4552211131 or Manuel Reiband, Head of Plant Service Solutions on +4526692876.
NB! Please notice that you must be enrolled in a Danish educational institution in order to be considered for this position.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.