FO Data CP enables Contracting & Procurement to become the Commercial Powerhouse of Shell with innovative data solutions. The Specialist – CP Data Materials Engineer will be a key player in achieving this by being responsible and accountable for each e2e operational requests for the supported business unit, through strengthening partnerships in E2E team; and helping to liberate more value from operational excellence.
- Manages the Standard Master Data request processes within agreed SLA while ensuring availability of proper approval/guidance from the Technical Authority to meet Technical Standards, Variety Control, Law & Regulation and HSE Standards.
- Contributes to Material Master Harmonization, standardization and variety control initiatives on local, regional and global level.
- Stimulates the use of “Standard” Material Masters.
- Demonstrates leadership on Process and related technology, and acts as Technical lead when required
- Responsible for taking ownership to independently interpret and respond to queries (including complex queries) related to the requests and process. May play the role of super user as required.
- Supports Analysts with processing requests and responding to queries and other process related matters.
- Maintain the records of work completed like work log, etc. Lead and support senior employees and focal points in analysis and resolution of issues
- Lead role in Cleanse projects and initiatives in Top Quartile journey
- Lead role in implementing record archival policies and ensure compliance in line with Group Records Management
- Ensures that Controls are consistently followed. Play a support role in developing, updating Controls’ related documents
- Captures and shares new ideas. Assists in the implementation of operational improvement initiatives to ensure integration of resources, best practices and continuity of operational procedures including root cause analysis, exceptions identification and the execution of improvements.
Specialist of multiple processes, systems, ERPs and tools across multiple countries including close cooperation with CP stakeholders and suppliers