Organisation : Digital, IT
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Designs and creates new software by analyzing requirements and working with a team to implement a solution to solve that problem statement. Significant ingenuity and latitude is expected.
- Responsibilities include one or more of the following (depending upon the specific role):
- Work closely with UX designers to design and implement innovative and robust client-side software applications
- Understanding of responsive design principles and experience with Clarity or other styling and layout frameworks like Bootstrap or Material
- Design and develop server-side code for web-based, SaaS software applications
- Design and develop software subsystems that communicate in real time to external services using Web Services and/or APIs
- Utilize object-orient design patterns in the implementation of reusable, performant, and secure components
- Build software applications that are deployed in a cloud-based, virtual environment
- Complete testing tasks for all developed code
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Computer Science BS/MS degree
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
- Experience building / consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with high throughput, scalable, systems
- Competent in the use of following technologies and tools to develop web applications.
- Angular2 or other structural single page application frameworks like React or Vue
- The ability to work within the following software development methodologies.
- Agile / SCRUM
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Good written and verbal communication skills, client relation skills, and ability to work effectively as a contributor in a technical team environment.
- Experience in the following development activities.
- Single page application design
- Designing REST-based APIs
- Proven ability to work within structural single page application framework
- Experience in the use of the following technologies and tools.
- Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience in the consumption of the following data access technologies.
- REST and/or SOAP services
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Jul 16, 2020