Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Customer Service Engineer Level III specializing in servicing Imaging Equipment (MI-SPECT/CT) needed in the Wilmington, DE area.
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSE's represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
Our Customer Service Engineer will perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on Imaging Equipment (MI-SPECT/CT) at customer sites with minimal supervision. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum Technical Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
• Strong electronics and computer background needed
• Previous experience with the following required: Imaging equipment (MI-SPECT/CT)
• 5-10 years of field service experience is needed
• Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
• Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience:
Technical Associates degree or equivalent experience