Service Technician (f/m) - Novotroick
UA, Kyiv | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Sales - SBU NCE - Service Bulgaria / CIS Countries
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Central Europe) is a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern Europe countries including Ukraine. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
As a Service Technician (f/m) you will be assigned with electrical, remote controls and mechanical operations on our wind energy turbines. Beside commissioning and maintenance you carry out all repairs and checkups.
Responsabilities and tasks
- Conducts work safely and with an attention to detail; promotes and demonstrates safe behavior and practices at all times
- Performs all mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical component maintenance, repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions
- Secures and monitors the clean and tidy condition of the turbine after job completion
- Fills out work orders and check lists, confirms completed orders including proposals for an optimization of processes
- Checks tools and spare parts for accuracy, operational capability and completeness prior to starting work
- Responsible for the equipment of the vehicles with tools, personal protective equipment and spare parts
- Ensures on time return of unused and defective materials and tools with correct declaration and correct packaging
- Responsible for the compliance with legal and company regulations, guidelines etc. in the area of his work
- Acts professionally as a role model within a field environment to ensure all procedures are followed as required and acts with an understanding of customer service towards wind farm owners
- Suggest improvements to work instructions and turbine design
- Completed technical training in the field of electro technology or mechanics
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Ukrainian and English
- Basic knowledge in working with MS-Office
- Driving licence in class CE/ BE
- High degree of flexibility
- Team working and operational readiness
- Absolute readiness for travel activities
- Physical fitness
- Ability to work in height
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
Please apply online.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.