CN, Beijing | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 8847
Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy? If yes, Vestas has opportunities for you to further expand these capabilities in the wind industry.
Sales > SBU CHI > Service Resource Pool
In the service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards.
- Conduct timely schedule maintenance, respond and troubleshoot turbine issues, and always ensure and promote safe working practices
- Should be dependable, accurate, detailed and have good observations skills
- The technician is also expected to continuously identify potential troubles in the wind turbine generators and actively contribute to operation improvements to help us build a brand worthy of reliable services and high performing turbines fleets
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably Engineering
- Specialist in High Voltage will be advantageous
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Familiar with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office, SAP would be beneficial
- Possess license to work on high voltage would be beneficial
- Possess a valid driving license in China
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: on-the-job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, a bonus programme, colourful team activities etc.
We put emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Beijing, China
You can apply online by clicking on "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 24th of April 2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.