PL, Rawa Mazowiecka | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 8025
Do you have direct, hands-on mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical experience and would like to work on maintenance and service of wind turbines? Join Vestas as a Service Technician and work with innovative technologies around 100 meters above the ground. Become a part of Vestas Service Department servicing the biggest fleet of wind turbines.
Sales > SBU NCE > Site Rawa Mazowiecka
The Service department is responsible for the service and maintenance of the wind turbines within Poland. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Electrical/mechanical/electromechanical diagnostics and repair of wind turbines
- Carrying out periodical maintenance of wind turbines
- Starting, servicing, assembly and maintenance of wind turbines
- Participation in training courses including outside Poland (at least in Denmark)
- Technical/Electrical or similar education
- Experience in electrics, automation or relevant
- Hydraulic experience is an advantage
- Driving license. B
- English at the communicative level
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Skilled at working at heights, safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude towards teammates and others
What we offer
We offer a motivating job, a high-quality learning environment and opportunities for career development at a well-known wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package is included.
The main area for this position is located in Site Rawa Mazowiecka.
The last day of application is 10th of May.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.