Senior QSE Engineer
CN, Beijing | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 8267
Do you want to be part of a great international company world leader in wind energy? If yes, Vestas has opportunities for you to further expand these capabilities in the wind industry.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global QSE > SBU CHI
Auditor in quality, safety and environmental audits.
- QSE(quality, safety and environmental) standards, processes and tools
- Identify best practice from similar industries and develop further to suit Vestas need
- Contribute to identification, development and set up of corporate QSE(quality, safety and environmental) objectives and leading/lagging indicators for the specific QSE(quality, safety and environmental) standards, processes and tools
- Monitor status of compliance with the specific QSE(quality, safety and environmental) standards, processes and tools in the relevant area and continuously identify needed actions for improvement in order to reach the targets at corporate level for QSE(quality, safety and environmental) related parts of the business plan incident management take part in the subject matter expert forum for incident management
- Five years above QSE(quality, safety and environmental) experience and good English writing and spoken skill
- Lean/Six Sigma Green, Black Belt or comparable certification
- Relevant experience in introducing a product from development, through production to operations
- Must be able to travel 50% of time and to remote sites
- Certified ISO 9001 lead assessor
- Relevant experience in avanced product quality plan
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, attractive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: on-the-job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, a bonus programme, colourful team activities etc.
We put emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Beijing, China
You can apply online by clicking on "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 24th of April 2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.