WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SENIOR PIPING, VALVE & VESSEL ENGINEER WITH (12 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE MINIMUM). OUR CLIENT IS A MAJOR OIL & GAS PRODUCTION COMPANY IN LIBYA
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• The jobholder is located in Tripoli Office.
• Our client is in charge of the Development and Operation of two fields:
– Onshore field, situated about 750 km east of Tripoli.
– Offshore field, situated 150 km off the coast of Tripoli.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review of the PVV and lay out Engineering activities performed by the Contractor.
• Piping layout study & Preparation of Piping General Arrangement Drawings.
• Check the engineering documents developed by the Contractor, and timely give comments and/or approval.
• Answer Contractors/vendors queries - Promote innovative solutions - control deviations
• Teamwork with other disciplines for transverse documents and reviews (lay-out, PIDs)
• Elaborates the Integration philosophy for PVV equipment, assists the head of Engineering for transverse integration issues (Such as structural, lay-out and routing).
• Participate in the Project HAZID, HAZOP, reviews and provide technical answers and clarifications.
• Liaise with corrosion and material specialists (on call)
• Participates to technical evaluation of tenders.
• Checks the adequacy of designs produced by vendors.
• Follow up execution of the contracts, issue progress reports, issue change orders, control expenditure and approve Contractor invoices.
• Conduct site visits, when possible, during construction phase to follow-up works in progress and ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
• Attend HSE monthly meetings when requested.
At all times, the job holder will:
• Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy,
• Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards,
• Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES)
• O&G Piping, Valve, Vessels Engineering
• Field modification works / hook-up
• Lay-out of offshore platforms
• English language
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or similar education level.
Professional experience: 12 years in PVV engineering
Experience within project: Engineering Design; experience in piping modification works is mandatory. AutoCAD (2D & 3D), Caesar II
SUMMARY OF TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The contract is for One Year (Renewable)
• Work Cycle: Rotation basis, (6) months On / (1) month Off
• 8 Hours a day
• 5 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Airfare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
• Food Allowance while in Tripoli
• Single Status