URGENT - TAX FREE 18 Month Contract in UAE
Open To: To all Nationalities
Job Overview: URGENT – Expression of interests (EOI) urgently required - Our Client is completing a Tender for Services – EOI’s needed by Friday 5th of August. An extension may be granted but we are keen to receive your application asap.
Our client, a global Company focused on providing technology and engineering solutions seeks a Senior Petroleum Engineering Specialist to support their oil operator client with their ongoing initiatives for Gas Production enhancement & sustainability, all which are designed to lay the foundation for the following corporate strategies:
• Gas production growth
• UAE’s strategic objective of Gas & Condensate self sufficiency
• Maximize Gas and Condensate recovery
• Mature Gas resources and reserves
In this role, you will
• Provide adequate experience in Coil tubing drilling, smart well completion and rig-less intervention.
• Build skills in advanced acid stimulation and smart well completion
• Expertise in Lower completion / drilling, RMP with related field operations activities
• Evaluate current issues involving well performance, operational procedures, well design, well integrity, and advise on recommended solutions
• Investigate / propose relevant technologies toward maximizing value
• Present high level Cost optimization (CAPEX & OPEX) associated with implementation timeline, candidates selection criteria, resources required, and value creation
There are many different phases to this project, ranging from identifying the current challenges of operations, building a mitigation matrix, exploring new technologies to enhance gas well deliverability, to field implementations.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will deliver the following:
• Progress reporting on bi-weekly basis according to the study timeline duration and according to milestones.
• Written technical report and presentation detailing for main areas of:
• Highlighting any gaps and focus areas improving business and ensure maximizing profitability
• Advanced Production Technology & Incremental production opportunities
• Successful Technologies for improving well performance
• Relevant proposed pilot configuration, schedule, expected results and success criteria
• Recommend technical best practices, benchmarked with industry leaders
• Build mitigation plans to accelerate applying the unique solutions for the current and expected challenges
• Apply the assessed solutions in a pilot wells whenever feasible
• Investigate at high level the costs (CAPEX & OPEX) associated with the projects
• Propose way forward to reduce costs and improve value
• Provide day to day reservoir and petroleum engineering coaching to UAE national
• Knowledge Transfer by product to the study team members.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
• Experience/familiarity of UAE Assets and Oil & Gas Fields Development challenges highly desired.
• 20+ years of experience of petroleum and operation activities essential.
• Broad expertise in Petroleum Engineering aspects
• Strong knowledge in the following areas:
Coiled tubing drilling and related technologies
Advanced Smart well completion
Advanced Acid Stimulation
Acid Fracture and related activities
• Expertise in Lower completion / drilling, RMP with related field operations activities essential.
• Experience optimizing complex field development plans for giant oil and gas fields essential.
• Experience leading independent project reviews, Technology evaluation etc. essential
• Special skills in resolving special problems (e.g. operation challenges, Tight Reservoir Development, production enhancement) essential
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with Company’s engineers and service providers
• Can work independently and suggest innovative ideas to improve and enhance the solution
• Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures for oil and gas reservoirs
• Previous experience working Middle East assets desired.
• Strong interpersonal skills –ability to relay technical knowledge and concepts in a coherent and friendly manner.
• Fluency in English essential. Arabic advantageous.
Package: TAX Free 18 Month Contract - Attractive Day Rate is on offer, which includes accommodation, flight. VISA organised….
PS. Please submit a Cover Letter in support of your application - it should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) b) your availability and c) your day rate expectations.