Senior Management Accountant – Well Engineering
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant – Well Engineering on a 6 month fixed term contract, to be based in Aberdeen Bridge View
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
• Preparation and review of accurate financial results in line with reporting deadlines for group along with narrative to explain results
• Assist auditors both internal and external in any reviews
• Responsible for reporting and reconciliations of sales and cost accruals
• Support the Service Line leader in understanding results and explaining variations to budgets and reforecasting
• Provide input to tenders as required and ensure correct emphasis on cash flow management when bidding new work
• Develop hedging strategies in relation to FX
• Responsible for the bottom up preparation of budgets for the Well Engineering business including preparation of reports and slides to analyse projected results, identify risks and summarise budget assumptions
• Develop strong relationship with the Well Accounting team to ensure time dedicated to supporting the finance department is efficient and productive
• Develop strong relationship with international teams to ensure overseas Well Engineering results are reported accurately and timely
• Previous experience in a financial or commercial role is required.
• ERP experience is essential; knowledge of Hyperion reporting solutions is preferred.
• An accountancy qualification is preferable but can also be qualified by experience.
• Good communication skills must be comfortable and professional dealing with Senior Management level.
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy and skills in problem solving.
We recruit, reward and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.