Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an Account Executive focused on Enterprise level security for Fortune 500 companies. Siemens desires an aggressive candidate to drive new customer growth for our Enterprise team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Enterprise Security Sales Manager.
- Understand the business of the account, including industry drivers, business objectives and operations issues and connect strategic Automation Services
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and business/financial acumen when interacting with customers
- Strive to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer’s perspective
- Effectively manage the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues in an effort to help them achieve their business objectives
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance and customer satisfaction including the health of the funnel/pipeline
- Coordinate appropriate resources to effectively execute strategic Account Business Plans and opportunity pursuit plans
- Drive order intake to meet your sales target
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with Building Integrated Security
- 5+ years C-Level sales experience
- Expertise in selling at multiple levels
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time (occasional weekends) (occasional voyage travel required)
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.