By joining us as a Sales Engineer you will be the face of Emerson in front of our key customers within Process industry focusing on Life Science and Analytical Medical, promoting world leading brands and solutions from Emerson Fluid Control & Pneumatics portfolio.
You will get exposure to our full product portfolio and you will advise our customers on how they can achieve top quartile performance through our solutions in the area of Fluid Motion Control and pneumatics. Other responsibilities will include expanding Emerson’s market share, support distribution channels and promote sales.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Be responsible for all direct sales in the assigned area of responsibility
• Direct and coordinate activities to promote sales, support of products and solutions in the assigned area of responsibility
• Proactively and ongoing inform and motivate existing and potential customers to secure budgeted sales/profits and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate, monitor and approve product pricing and commercial negotiations with customers
• Constantly strive for mid-term growth: implement and coordinate actions aiming at increasing the pipeline of opportunities in the assigned area of responsibility
• Direct, coordinate and report; preparation of sales, business forecasts and result to Sales Manager.
• Act in line with Emerson’s core values support and cooperate with Customer Service
• Ongoing contribute to a customer-focused culture
• Develop Executive level relationships with strategic customers and decision-makers in the assigned area of responsibility and routinely conduct customer visits.