CLOSING DATE 04 DECEMBER 2023
The role involves providing a high level of administrative support
to the spare parts team, assisting with sales enquiries, creating sales
quotations and processing client purchase orders. The Sales
Co-ordinator will report directly to the Spare Parts Supervisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute emails that are received by Sales & Spares Enquiry Mailbox.
- Daily Visual Compliance Checks.
- Processing of Client Purchase Orders and distributing accordingly.
- Assist with Customer open order reports and expediting requests.
- To compile Commercial invoices for pre-payments or outstanding balances as and when instructed.
- Processing of shipping and despatch paperwork as required.
- To assist with Accounts Receivables and engage with sales & shipping teams to resolve queries promptly.
- To Assist in managing CRM Customer data and Price List data.
- Assist in management of Sales Key Performance Indicators and collation of data from CRM system.
- Generating of Sales Quotation as required to support Sales Team.
- Good standard of high school education or equivalent (essential)
- HND Engineering or business related subject, or relevant experience in Sales environment (desirable)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (essential)
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Sales environment (desirable)
SKILLS, TRAINING OR SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook) (essential)
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (essential)
- ERP knowledge such as Epicor, Syteline or JDE (essential)
- Product knowledge of Wireline / Slickline Intervention Equipment (desirable)
day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of
experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
region in the world and across every area of drilling and production,
our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced
equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the
We are a global family of thousands of
individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for
ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation,
product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the
industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’
needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on
time and on budget.
About the Team
Completion & Production Solutions
NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention
service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities
around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment,
composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea
production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater
certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.