Our Fluid & Motion Control (FLMC) Business Unit in Dammam want an energetic, multi-faceted, hands on, productivity-conscious and entrepreneurially-minded Regional Sales Engineer to join a small team managing channel relationships through the eco-system, within a highly volume-driven business. Your experience handling technically complex clients and a strong customer-experience focus will be sought-after and valued as a key component of the role.
The extensive portfolio of solutions in our Fluid & Motion Control business enable a range of industries to deliver steadfast and long-lasting operations even in the most demanding applications and environments.
As Regional Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for driving profitable sales and penetration of products, solutions and services in the allocated region and allocated key accounts.
Your sphere of influence may also include, but may not be limited to:
- Develop direct personal contact with Target Accounts and routinely conducts Customer and Distributor visits.
- Drive growth in allocated key accounts for ASCO.
- Assist Finance department in managing receivables (DSO).
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of distributors and/or customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Recognising and accepting HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.