Regional Reward Partner
IN, Chennai | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 10151
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
People & Culture, P&C Business Services, Global Reward
Vestas Global Reward is in charge of all global policies and processes within the area of reward. We govern and organize executive compensation and are responsible for the global processes on compensation and benefits.
We work in a global and strategic context with regional and local experts combined with roles in corporate headquarters, ensuring the frameworks to enable Vestas to attract and retain employees and to be a competitive and responsible employer. Using analytical and holistic approach to design, develop and implement programmes and processes within the compensation and benefit area; Including incentives, position and organisational evaluation, projects with insured and other employee benefits. Advising and approving on decisions regarding compensation across the organisation with the use of internal and external benchmarks.
Our vision is to bring total compensation to the next level by improving communication and campaigning all processes with a focus on perceived value and stakeholder engagement.
- Regional compensation expert for Asia Pacific and China, by providing HR colleagues and business stakeholders with analytical insights in the frame of Vestas global compensation concepts, and advise, guide and challenge stakeholders on compensation related issues.
- Execute on the annual reward cycle, organise and analyse compensation data
- Carry out annual campaigns ensuring the bonus pay out and merit increase process in the region - including data validation, pay-out procedures, system functionality, local business guidance, and feedback to global colleagues on process improvements
- Ensure global programmes and policies are implemented according to legislation, culture, market practice and local business needs
- Quarterly reporting and validation of all pay data and specific focus areas (i.e. spot awards, promotions, etc.)
- Advisor role for HRBPs in the region on the Reward area
- Take part in benchmark validation run ensuring input from local market and business knowledge
- Regional governance of compensation structures and components; i.e. position evaluation, spot awards, off-cycle increase, allowances, benefits and other elements related to total compensation
- Master business degree (Business, finance HR or similar)
- Fluent in English written /verbal
- Experience from international company working with compensation and reward across process and data countries in Asia/Pacific and China region
- Good analytical skills with high level of quality and strong compliance to process and policy
- Highly experienced in excel and HR systems (preferably Successfactors and SAP)
- Strong experienced user in excel
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Financial understanding and interest
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Solution-oriented approach
- Holistic perspective
What We Offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and dynamic department focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right solutions and getting it done - all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st July'2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.