If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
- Implementation of test instructions, test specifications, measuring equipment requlations, quality instructions (QA) and QT-records
- Supervision of the inspection processes within the assembly process
- Documentation and archiving of the internal and customer-specific car record books in the serial production
- Securing that identified deviations on materials and procedures are systematically recorded as well as corrective and preventive actions for the purpose of prevention in consideration of speciality departments are determined
- Support of suppliers in case of Q-problems
- Manufacturing accompanying control and documentation of deviations