QA/QC COORDINATOR – THE REPUBLIC OF CONGO – DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas Contractor is seeking a QA/QC Coordinator to join their team working in The Republic of Congo on a residential basis.
The work provides for the acceleration and increase of gas production in Congo; primarily through the development of a liquefied natural gas project. The project will have a capacity of over three million tonnes per year once fully operational. The LNG exports will allow valorising the production of gas that exceeds Congo’s internal market needs. They have agreed to define initiatives to promote decarbonisation and sustainable energy transition in the country. This, amongst other things, includes the areas of renewable energy, and carbon capture, use and storage. Our client is currently the only company committed to developing the huge gas resources of Congo. The company currently supplies gas to the Congo Power Plant, which guarantees 70 per cent of the country’s electricity production.
- Resource work with International Oil & Gas companies and main EPC contractors
- Secondary Level Technical/Economical Education (degree preferred)
- Fluent in French and English
- LNG background ideal but not essential.
- Looking for experience within the oil/gas industry
- Around 10 years QA/QC Coordinator experience
- Experience of engineering document reviews.
- Previous field experience working on onshore projects.
- Some experience is ideal but not essential of offshore structures.
- MANDATORY - YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION
Will be working in The Republic of Congo dealing with major activities for their current onshore project. Onshore activities - In Congo Positions (PNR offices and Neighbouring sites)
Rate: 180 Euros per day
Duration: 12 months renewable.
Status: 90 days on/15 days off. Working 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (Sunday off) Must be available for overtime when required
visas / work permits
board & lodging
international and local transportation (from place of boarding to place of work)
Laptop if required by the Final Client / position
Mobile phone if required by Final Client / position
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.