We are currently looking for a Project Technical Manager (25 Years’ Experience Minimum). Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Location: Tripoli, Libya, with some site visits as needed.
Technical Manager Role:
Reporting to the Major Projects Department Manager, the role holder is responsible for driving the Engineering and technical aspects of the upstream and midstream Oil and Gas development projects.
The role involves managing all technical and engineering elements of the Post FEED and EPC Phase, the key to control all business risk and exposure. The Technical Manager will manage a team and be involved in conceptual and engineering studies, realization , and day-to-day running of project development. Pre-and post-contract stages of all business tendered or passing through business stages. The role holder will promote team ethics and developing team working through employee training and personal development.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum 25 years experienced in Oil & Gas Engineering of which at least 10 years served as a Technical Manager in Oil & Gas Operating Company .
- Demonstrated experience that includes at least one significant Hundred-million-dollar major project (containing multiple concurrent and inter-related projects). Candidate to list budget and project details.
- Lead engineering teams at the conceptual, FEED, detail design, and construction. Initiates and reviews material lists, datasheets, specifications, and design reports.
- Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials, and services within the scope of the piping discipline
- Provides technical assistance to on-site, hook-up, commissioning , and start-up activities, as required.
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex and highly technical concepts to technical and non-technical people (both written and verbal) at various levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and facilitating multi-stakeholder workshops , meetings , and presentations.
Summary of Terms & Conditions:
- Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates )
- Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Other Candidates )
- 8 Hours a day
- 6 Days a week
- Payment for work days only
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical cover
- Accident Cover
- Food Allowance while in Tripoli
- Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
- Single Status