For our Offshore Division, located in Hoboken (Antwerp), we are looking for an experienced Project Leader Offshore Wind.
You are a hands on delivery professional and with a first project experience. As a Project Leader, you work together with the Project Manager to drive safety, quality, cost and schedule in the projects. You will interface with engineering, procurement and construction teams and will bring teams together around common goals.
You are very driven and can plan, organize, coordinate, lead and control all activities related to the successful delivery of a project.
Discover this unique opportunity at ENGIE and apply now!
- safe delivery of projects
- support the Project Manager in the daily project management of the projects - supervise and adapt the agreed actions in order to achieve the targets
- carry the final accountability for the project execution, financial results, risk management, technical quality, planning and resourcing
- deliver within the matrix organization and JV structure – communicate, align and deliver
- follow-up of contractual and technical requirements under the contract. Close contact with the client
- follow-up of additional works and variation orders. Change management is key, including escalation and mitigation plans
- management of suppliers and subcontractors performance
- support improvement of project procedures and technical specifications, incorporating lessons learned
- reporting (internal and external) of overall project status, and join in senior management reviews and challenge sessions
- you report directly to the Senior Project Manager
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
- Master in engineering – preferred electrical or electromechnical but with right energy/experience any specialty can apply
- a first solid experience in project or construction management
- understand what drives engineering, procurement and construction success
- willing to deliver hands on
- proven communication capabilities in matrix organisations
- decisive, pro-active and persistent – keep going for the overall delivery
- ambition to grow in a project environment and become a senior project delivery professional
- excellent communication skills: English & Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value
ENGIE Solutions is at the center of the energy transition. Technical solutions to generate wind power have become an essential part of our key strategic competencies. The team in Hoboken is European market leader in providing offshore high voltage substations. We have positioned ourselves as one of the leading European wind power project partners. In particular, the full design, procurement and construction is executed in house – together with our partners.
Post project delivery - our multidisciplinary know-how combined with offshore energy expertise, enables us to deliver a wide range of solutions for offshore maintenance.
ENGIE Solutions offers you
Working at ENGIE Solutions is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact: Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34
Workplace: Hoboken (Antwerp) Additional Information
- Posting Date: Jul 17, 2020