PROJECT HSE MANAGER – CONTRACT – SURREY
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking a Project HSE Manager to join their team based in Surrey. The role is for the offshore installation part of an offshore wind farm project, so experience of working for an offshore installation contractor previously is required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Must have experience of working as a Project HSE Manager for an offshore installation contractor.
- Advise and Support Project Director and Project Manager in regard to HSE activities/issues.
- Liaise continuously with the Project Management team and the project personnel, as well as the Client HSE representatives and Company QHSE Management.
- Assign, Plan and coordinate the activities of all project HSE personnel working both in offices and on sites.
- Perform correct development, management and improvement of Project HSE Management System throughout the engineering and development phases (EPCI) of the project.
- Define criteria and references for developing project HSE plans and for undertaking specific studies.
- Read, understand and apply the Contract requirements and any associated Company and Client requirements.
- Ensure that all design and construction activities carried out by the company are conducted in strict accordance with the Contract, Client HSE Requirements, Company HSE Standards, Project HSE documents, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001, ISO45001 and OSHAS18001).
- Define HSE strategies for the entire project and review the design studied from HSE point of view.
- Conduct pre-construction survey/review, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures.
- Coordinate and Assist the Project engineering, construction team and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HSE Risk Screening, HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment, etc).
- Report, participate and/or lead accident / incident investigations.
- Identify properly potential emergency scenario and develop emergency preparedness and response plans.
- Plan and undertake periodic HSE audit to projects sites and contractors.
- Ensure an adequate HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting toward Project, Corporate and Client organisations.
- Ensure Project HSE needs identification and development of Project HSE Training Programs and HSE campaigns.
- Identify, suggest and implement HSE initiatives and actively participate to any initiatives raised by Client and project worksites.
- Promote periodical Project HSE Review and ensure proper Project HSE Close out report.
- Ensure Health Management System implementation and MEDEVAC set up.
- Perform Significant Environmental Aspects identification and Management plans.
- Evaluate, Review and Monitor HSE activities and performance of Vendors as per Corporate and Client HSE requirements.
- Review the environmental requirements and ensure compliance is maintained throughout the project duration, by all parties (including Subcontractor).
- Coordinate the Permit Management by maintaining a log of all permit’s submission and approval, in liaison with the Client.
RATE: Please quote what Limited Company rate you would be looking for when applying.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the UK.