Please only apply if you have the required skills - Turkish - Construction Project Management - Russian languag
A global technology driven Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company seeks a Head of Construction to manage a large medical complex. Turkish applicants are invited with strong background in construction of medical centers or hospitals invited to apply. Good English essential. The role offers a one year contract (with strong potential for extension), working 5 days a week and offering a highly competitive salary package.
The Company expertise ranks amongst the best in the world when it comes to delivering construction solutions for the Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Industrial sectors. Operating in 10 countries with a workforce of 25K, they deliver projects in active participation and collaboration with their clients
This project, is for the construction of a large medical complex consisting of different departments (Oncology, Radiology, etc.) will consist of its own hotels and infrastructure. It’s a long- term project based in 3 regions of Kazakhstan.
Your employment and on-boarding logistics will be facilitated by a local Manpower Company. They will organise Visa’s, flights and accommodation, assist with schooling, supply medical and other benefits for you and your family.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
- Commitment to a 1 year contract essential.
- Turkish National
- Must have a good command of English essential
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction essential.
- Proven experience in the construction of medical clinics or hospitals essential.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or similar field desired.
- Russian verbal skills advantageous.
- Experience working EPC projects essential.
- A demonstrable passion for excellence across all project disciplines essential
- Excellent leadership skills essential – can manage all aspects of large complex projects – people, deliverables, timelines, contractors, budgets, HSE, regulatory considerations….
- Highly motivated and innovative - someone who can respond effectively and resolve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to maintain and build strong relationships across all stakeholders.
- Good stakeholder appreciation and management.
- Excellent reporting, monitoring and control.
- A project Management or professional accreditation desired – e.g. Prince II, PMI
Package: This is a senior level role and as such an attractive remuneration package is on offer dependent on skills and experience. Plus flights, accommodation, medical, schooling if required. This is a one year contract with strong potential for exten