Main function of the job: -
Project control manager is responsible for managing various type projects from beginning to end. Ensures that all aspects of the project are completed on time and within budget by direction and coordinating between all parties involved.
The candidate has to be PMP® Certified, ( PgMP, PfMP, P3O,axelos, PM² )
Duties & responsibilities: -
- Managing all stages of projects, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, estimating and reporting.
- Ascertain that the correct scope of work is reflected on all project schedules.
- Estimate the inputs required for all the various project tasks and ensure that such inputs arrive at the required time to prevent hold ups, and the output reaches its destination.
- Track and coordinate the progress of the project on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the project is on track also is forecasting the required resources and tracking the availability of the resources on a real time basis to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- Monitoring project performance, expenditure and ensuring that all tasks are completed according to schedule and within budget constraints.
- Ensuring active engagement of project team members by delegation of tasks to the appropriate person both on a long term and on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards such a Total Quality Management by ensuring employees follow quality standards by using quality control checklists.
- Coordination various meetings such as project progress review meetings, quality circles, and issues that may impact the project’s outcome.
- Advising strategies to overcome roadblocks or delays through various methods such as innovating short cuts or alternative ways, improvising with available resources, scheduling overtime to meet the deadline.
- Managing the bidding process for new projects by reviewing bids from contractors or suppliers to ensure that they are reasonable and consistent with project requirements and industry standards.
- Determines critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties and identifies significant activities supporting inter-discipline requirements.
- Prepare and submit progress and financial analysis reports to the Major projects department.
- Analyze and update risk control measures that have been identified as part of risk assessment process.
- Identify potential schedule risks, forecast the impact and provide mitigating action.
- Mentor and develop junior staff in project control system and best practices.
- Develop standards, integrated policies, procedures and reporting system.
- Mentor people is performance and prepare mid year and annual appraisal.
- Ensuring and develop all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
Qualifications & Experience: -
- Education: - B.Sc. in Engineering and PM certification.
- PM Certifications ( PgMP, PfMP, P3O,axelos, PM² )
- Project management software primavera P6.
- Experience 15 years in planning and project control of EPC oil and gas industry projects.
- Dashboard and Kanban board experience.
- Must be fully familiar with plant safety requirements.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Computer skills MS office.
Summary of Terms & Conditions:
Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates )
Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Other Candidates )
8 Hours a day
6 Days a week
Payment for work days only
Airfare travel by Economy Class
Food Allowance while in Tripoli
Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided