We have a world-leader in the Energy sector that is building their India based Buyer & Procurement teams to support local & national Oil & Gas and Energy projects.
Based in their Chennai Engineering HQ they are looking to recruit an experienced team of Buyer & procurement professionals that can assist with Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Instrumentation & Controls and Piping related sourcing, purchasing & procurement activities.
Our Procurement team is a key part to our overall strategic purchasing & operational success.
- Under supervision, issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management teams.
- Executes Category Management strategy following defined policies and procedures.
- Expedites, de- expedites and issues change orders to meet project demands.
- Assists in creating request for quotations (RFQ) and organizing competitive bids from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Contract Management, including monitoring of KPI's, assessing supplier performance to drive continuous improvement and increase performance and cost savings.
- Negotiate and implement contracts for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 3+ years Procurement experience in Engineering/ Oil & Gas Industry
- Degree in Engineering, Technical & or Commercial related education
APPLY NOW, all Procurement Analysts with experience in Oil & Gas will be interviewed ASAP! We have a large team to hire and are keen to interview quickly.