Main duty of printers and Copy machines maintenance technician is to install, service, and repair printers, scanners, faxes and copiers. Their duties include performing maintenance, troubleshooting problems, and repairing faulty equipment. They may also be required to write diagnostic reports and provide maintenance training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and installing new printers, copiers, scanners, and copier management software.
- Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
-Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning cartridges, printers, and copiers.
- Writing problems diagnostic reports and provide training to a new technicians.
- Managing orders and stock of new equipment, parts, and materials.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
- Education: High School Diploma / Degree
- Experience not less than 10 years as a copier Technician.
- Good knowledge of copier and printer technology types HP, Canon, Kyocera, Ricoh.. etc.
- Detailed knowledge of computer, copier and management software such as MS Office, Xerox, and Ricoh.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Other Candidates)
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident cover
• Accommodation, Food and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status