We are recruiting for a Principal Specialist – WTG Quality Management.
This is an ongoing role, there is some flexibility in which European project office you work from.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control for onshore / offshore wind projects, preferably specific to Wind turbines supply and installation.
- Experience in managing international and remote teams
- Flexibility to travel frequently in France and overseas.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet the needs of the job.
- Flexibility to work offshore if required.
- Training on ISO 9001
- Qualified ISO 9001 Auditor
The ideal candidate will have a BEng or higher degree in Marine, Structure or Industrial Engineering and at least 5 years experience in managing large scale projects/packages specific to Wind Turbines supply and installation. Technical experience in electrical and mechanical works is preferred.
Share this job: