We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
· Provides engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership, and expertise to develop the detail design in accordance with design specifications, project procedures and requirements.
· Prepares complex piping arrangements, schematics, isometrics, and 3D models.
· Designs and models piping systems including supports using 3D modelling software.
· Evaluate vendor equipment for design applications and assist with equipment specifications and reviews.
· Carry out quality and compliance checks and generate documentation.
· Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering Team and alignment with the Design Manager on discipline needs, objectives, and requirements.
· Ensure an open line of communication with the team. Provide support to ensure targets are met.
· Accountable for ensuring execution of the project scope is technically aligned and in compliance with Project Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct, and company Project Management System (PMS).
· Review, update, and amend specifications and procedures to ensure that these documents and references are up to date and relevant
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
Minimum of 15+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Excellent written and oral English skills.
· Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
· Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
· Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
· Proficient in Engineering Design software programs such as: Plant 3D, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, Caesar, Hexagon or similar.
· Extensive knowledge of piping design standards, specifications, guides, and procedures.
· Knowledge of pipe stress analysis and ability to work with pipe stress engineers.