Personal Assistant (f/m/d) Hamburg
DE, Hamburg | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 10396
Are passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support within Vestas region NCE? Moreover, do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to assist executive management deliver effectively? Would you be motivated by supporting and make the everyday buisness more smooth for the management in NCE? Then please take a look at this opportunity to become a key person in our very innovative and service-minded team.
Vestas CEO > Sales > Vestas NCE
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a Sales Business Unit of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the largest manufacturer of wind turbines in the world. Your primary responsibility will be general administrative support to the NCE Management to ensure a smooth and efficient daily agenda for the organization.
Furthermore, it is important that you are capable of acting as "gate keeper", allocating the time efficiently by understanding and prioritizing the requirements. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management, meeting planning and support
- Practical coordination of management meetings (booking for meeting facilities and catering)
- Travel planning and bookings
- Presentations (PPT), agenda, meeting action log and general meeting correspondence
- Handling inquiries / ad hoc admin tasks
- Expense reporting, IT ordering and other SAP related tasks
- Internal communication - in English
- Responsible for upload and update of Teams
- Cross functional project coordination and administrative tasks in NCE
- Employee Survey, supporting the follow up of initiatives / actions
- BA degree in a relevant field of study, for instance languages, business administration or similar apprenticeship
- Background in administration
- Experience from a similar position in an international company
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent communications skills in English, both spoken and written, is mandatory - good German skills are of benefit
To succeed in this role it is important that you:
- have a service-minded, flexible attitude and an open mind
- able to prioritize the work load and have good coordinating skills
- can adapt in an ever-changing and ever-growing environment
- are able to think ahead and anticipate the needs and requirements of Executives
- are capable of working under tight deadlines and handling tasks with discretion and confidentiality
- have a robust and positive personality, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- are approachable and a natural "trust-builder"
- have good analytical and coordinating skills
- flexible and like to work across function areas to be able to deliver on all task as a team
What we offer
Vestas offers you a versatile job in a focused and high paced team in a global environment. As you will be working with the most senior executives of the company the job will be highly complex but thereby also provide unique opportunities for professional and personal development.
Primary location will be Hamburg, occasional travel - mostly within Europe - is to be expected.
Please apply online only with your CV and motivation letter, including your salary expectation and notice period.
Application deadline is August 20, 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.