Oil&Gas Workshop Coordinator
We are looking a Workshop Coordinator for one year of activity close to Port Said, Egypt.
Scope of work will be to coordinate area personnel in workshop activities; distribute workload to achieve required productivity and quality of machining.
Here below some details:
- Location: Port Said, Egypt
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Rotation: 28 / 28
- Working schedule: 12 hr/d - 7 d/w
- minimum 10 years experience in the supervision / coordination of Workshop activities in Oil&Gas Industry
- knowledge of machine tools (lathe, milling machine, drill, etc.)
- concepts of welding, maintenance repairs and management of personnel in Workshops during production.
Past experiences in rich H2S environment and knowledge of the relevant safety procedures.