Offshore Commissioning Coordinator
ISS International SpA is looking for an Offshore Commissioning Coordinator for a job in the Campeche Bay offshore Mexico.
- Ensuring all activities carried out are in compliance with environmental, health and safety requirements;
- Ensuring all works are properly executed in compliance with project specification, QA/QC procedure and standards;
- Ensuring efficient interface between different Organizations;
- Respect of project time targets for commissioning.
- Applying, in close coordination with the Commissioning Manager, the commissioning strategy to deliver the project task:
- Interface and coordinate with Construction and MC teams in the identification and resolution of Punches;
- Coordinate for the assigned areas/units the commissioning activities;
- Ensuring that contractors duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient number, granting the work progress monitoring and issuance of the related support documentation;
- Promptly advising the Commissioning Manager of any areas of concern;
- Ensure the review of the contractors documentation (e.g.: technical reports, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc);
- Ensure technical support to Commissioning Manager during the evaluation of any deviations / variations or change order requests issued by contractors.
Some details on the position:
- Job location: Campeche Bay offshore;
- Starting date: May 2023;
- Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week;
- Rotation: 28 / 28;
- Duration: 18 months, liable to extension;