Naval Engineer for Floaters
ISS International SpA is looking for a Naval Engineer expert in Floaters Projects for an office job in Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
Activities is related to new floating facilities to produce LNG in the associated gas fields offshore of Pointe-Noire.
It will consist of follow-up and check of engineering documentation issued by engineering sub-contractors.
- BSc. in Naval Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in Naval and/or Marine engineering
- Minimum 5 years of engineering for floaters in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in PMC and/or Client's side project would be preferable.
Here below a few other details:
- Starting date: ASAP;
- Locations: Owner's offices in Pointe-Noire - Republic of the Congo;
- Duration: twelve (12) months, high probable to be extended;
- Working schedule: 8 hours a day / 6 days a week;
- Rotation: 90 days ON / 15 days OFF