Metering Tech/Senior Metering Tech
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Metering Tech/Senior Metering Tech
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
A proven track record of working on liquid and gas flow measurement systems and a good working knowledge of their principles of operation.
- Capable of preparing recertification, operating and maintenance procedures and supervising their implementation.
- Able to monitor and control meter system performance and make technically sound recommendations to offshore and onshore personnel.
- Good working knowledge of relevant IP, API, AGA, HM, BS and ISO standards and codes of practice.
- Experienced in the preparation of SOR’s, FDS and specifications for metering system equipment and instrumentation.
- Familiar with relevant practices and procedures for the management of supply chains for test equipment and measurement devices.
- Experience of making representations at external forums and liaising with third parties on behalf of customers.
- Recognition in industry as an Oil and Gas measurement practition.
- Degree and significant experience in measurement or HNC / HND
- Significant experience in measurement
- BOSIET survival
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Death in Service
- Sick Pay
We recruit, reward and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.