SBM Offshore believes the oceans will provide the world with safe, sustainable and affordable energy for generations to come. We share our experience to make it happen.
We design, build, install and operate offshore floating facilities for the offshore energy industry. As a leading technology provider, we put our marine expertise at the service of a responsible energy transition by reducing emissions from fossil fuel production, while developing cleaner solutions for renewable energy sources. More than 7,000 SBMers worldwide are committed to sharing their experience to deliver safe, sustainable and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come. Together, we are driving progress forward in a TRUE. BLUE. TRANSITION.
- Job description
Package engineer for Mooring Mechanical Equipment on spread moored FPSO, turrets, buoys, wind floaters:
- Analyse client needs and requirements to propose fit for purpose mechanical equipment
- Ensure discipline deliverables are issued with good quality, within schedule and budget
- Check that vendor bids and technical documentation are in line with requirements
- Coordinate interfaces with Client, other discipines, and vendors in close relation with EPM, PKM other DLEs
- Job requirements
Engineering degree with a strong mechanical focus
5 years experience in the Oil and Gas Engineering
Specific skills / expertise / product:
- Expertise in fluid power control (hydraulics systems, chemicals injection units, process control units)
- Expertise in mechanical equipment (presure vessels, pumps)
- Expertise in handling equipment (winches, cranes, hoists,…)
- Good general knowledge of piping, electrical, instrumentation and process disciplines
- Behaviours & inter-personal skills
- Good organisation and coordination skills to deal with complex interfaces with other disciplines and vendors
- Management skills to drive vendors and engineering subcontractors
- Proactiveness, autonomy and entrepreneurship
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). For further information, please visit our website at www.sbmoffshore.com. The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.