We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the Conceptual, Pre-FEED study from the concept to detail engineering.
· Experience in FEED and detailed engineering services applicable to Static Equipment (Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Columns and Storage Tanks) for Refineries and Petrochemicals plants.
· Preparation of datasheets, design, and specifications.
· Review of drawings and Design calculations of static equipment during detail engineering phase.
· Provide overall static and package equipment technical leadership and expertise.
· Experience in Engineering proposal, estimation & costing.
· Study and Understand client specifications and requirements and do designing using relevant software and as per applicable codes and standards.
· Evaluation of vendor offer and technical bid tabulation before awarding contracts.
· Continual interaction for resolving technical queries that arises during the detailed engineering phase of the projects.
· Interface with other Discipline Engineers of PMT and FEED with respect to static equipment issues. Ensure that the Static Equipment design meet the Project, safety, environmental, operational, quality, cost, design, and schedule objectives.
· Review Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs) for safe and operable static equipment features.
· Directs and oversees the activities of inspection, monitoring and certifying the quality of all static and package equipment and project installations.
· Minimum of 10+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Ability to work across multiple offices with project setup experience
· Proficient in Engineering Design software programs working in a BIM environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering