We are working on a major Oil & Gas project for one of the World's largest Energy companies. We have opportunities in the US, UK, Ireland & Saudi Arabia.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the Conceptual, Pre-FEED study from the concept to detail engineering.
· To provide specialist rotating equipment input to conceptual studies and detailed design for Oil & Gas project developments.
· Develop technical specifications for rotating equipment’s according to the project standards
· Perform engineering design works for all the rotating equipment.
· Reviewing client’s technical requirements and specifications and incorporate into project designs.
· Troubleshooting of rotating equipment manufacturing issue and other plant problems.
· Investigate causes of equipment failure. Develop repair methods and design changes to improve equipment reliability.
· Planned and witnessed major rotating equipment inspections and overhauls based on equipment reliability.
· Develop preventative maintenance strategies.
· Develop Piping and Instrument Diagrams for the rotating equipment and highlight any discrepancy and take a corrective action.
· Quality Assurance Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit
· Safety Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
· Minimum of 15+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Saudi Aramco project experience will be advantageous
· Ability to work across multiple offices with project setup experience
· Experience with the development of layouts for new facilities
· Experienced in the specification for, evaluation of and documentation of rotating equipment packages.