Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you a Manufacturing Planner or Production Planner from an Engineering background looking for your next exciting career move within a global technology company? On offer is a role within SLB’s Stonehouse Technology centre. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that manufacturing processes are carried out efficiently.
This Technology Centre is supporting the business through innovative engineering and quality-driven manufacturing, with portfolio emphasis on rotary steerable systems, Measurement While Drilling tools, Specialised Measurement tools and Rechargeable Batteries for Downhole use, and power source products.
- implementing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting production schedules to ensure that materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of customers.
- Manage planning and production execution data including work orders, prioritization, capacity constraints and production monitoring.
- Implement an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- Maintain MRP planning and scheduling parameters for "make" items.
- Analyse planned order reports and provide timely release of production work orders specified by the production plan.
- Interface with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize items.
- Identify and resolve production demand and supply imbalances in volume and mix.
- Provide daily guidance and information to the Product Line team regarding the status of production schedules.
- Prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and flag other potential interruptions to the Planning Manager.
- Monitor production progress against scheduling needs and intervene as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
- Identify and report opportunities and implement actions to reduce waste, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
- Report scheduling, capacity and production tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy.
- Use the guiding principles and the tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement wherever applicable.
What we are looking for:
- Engineering background – ideally manufacturing (not food production)
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Knowledge of Production Workflow
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Resource Planning System (SAP or other)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.