The main functions of the specialist is the Operation and maintenance of the old mainframe computer software and hardware as well as installing, configuring system software, designing and coding a new applications to run in the old mainframe.
Fujitsu Siemens mainframe experience is a MUST for this position
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Perform design and development of the existing old Mainframe computer to keep it working to meet the company requirements.
- Check mainframe computer system malfunction with operator's and uses more extensive knowledge of computer operations in diagnostics and troubleshooting system problems.
- Perform mainframe equipments repair, cables connections, board and components replacement to identify problems and operate the system.
- Developing and implementing disaster recovery plans.
- Perform reviewing, analysing and modifying programming systems.
- Perform Coding, testing, installing programming systems and debugging of the mainframe system software.
- Prepare and order mainframe spare parts.
- Education B.sc in computer engineering or information technology.
- Experience not less than 15 years in mainframe computer operations, programming and maintenance includes sold experience in Fujitsu Siemens mainframe computer with operating system BS2000/OSD12.Fujitsu Siemens mainframe computer with operating system BS2000/OSD12.
- Ability to communicate and write clear and effective English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Summary of Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates )
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel days ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation, Food & Internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status